Your Ideal Provider
You have worked hard to gain the experience and connections necessary to establish your government contracting business, and protecting your reputation and status is paramount. Accordingly, when you look for a subcontractor or provider, you seek out a professional partner who is dependable, team oriented, and cost efficient. At WEC we strive to embody those traits, and to be the ideal provider of accounting services for contractors.
Understanding the bigger picture
Though we work with contractors across a variety of sizes and specialties, our government contract accounting services help all of our clients achieve a common primary goal: winning contracts.
We perform the highest quality assurance and tax services, and our advisory services could help your business qualify for set-aside programs and achieve other goals. Our spectrum of government contract accounting and consulting services includes:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and DCAA compliance
- Consulting on accounting policies and procedures
- Rate development consulting
- Cost pool design and assessment
- Small Business Administration (SBA) regulatory compliance
- Business system assessment and design consulting
- Incurred cost submissions
- Business development and team capability matching
A long-term partnership with our team of specialized government contracting accountants will help to position your business to achieve its goals for financial growth.