Summary of Experience
Paul joined the firm in 1998 with extensive tax and consulting experience with companies that range in size from start-ups to public entities. He has also served as a chief financial officer for a multi-state telecommunications company.
Paul works with clients in a variety of industries, including government contracting, manufacturing and technology. He specializes in business mergers and acquisitions, corporate and partnership taxation and strategic exit planning for owners of closely held businesses.
College of William & Mary
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Business Enterprise Institute
- 757 Angels Network - co-founder, board member
- 757 Accelerate - mentor
- Mary Buckley Foundation - co-founder
- St. Nicholas Catholic Church - parishioner
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association - “How will the New Tax Law Changes Impact the Hospitality Industry?”
- Intercontinental Hotel Group - “Navigating the New Tax Legislation”
- Inside Business Executive Discussion Series, panelist
- Inside Business "Top 40 Under 40" honoree
- Hampton Roads Technology Council "High Tech Leadership Award"
- Virginia Business "Super CPA", multi-year honoree