SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Jeff is a founding shareholder of Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer and provides comprehensive wealth management and investment advisory services to individuals, families, nonprofits and small businesses.
Jeff earned the Personal Financial Specialist designation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 1999 and has more than 35 years’ experience in tax, estate planning and wealth management consulting services. He enjoys guiding clients through all phases of the wealth management process and serving as their trusted advisor.
Old Dominion University
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- Personal Financial Specialist
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Old Dominion University Intercollegiate Foundation - executive committee member
- Old Dominion University Foundation - investment committee member
- Old Dominion University Athletic Hall of Fame - selection committee
- Beth El Synagogue - board of directors, assistant treasurer
- Virginia Business “Super CPA”, multi-yearhonoree
- Beta Alpha Psi “Accountant of the Year”