SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Nicole has more than 12 years’ experience in real estate private accounting, serving as a real estate sales agent and accountant for a large rental portfolio and construction group. This experience affords her a uniquely comprehensive understanding of her clients’ needs. She works with clients in the real estate and construction industries providing attest and consulting services.
Nicole is co-leader of the firm’s recruiting team which includes developing strategies to attract the best talent, streamlining the interview process, and collaborating with schools on ways to better prepare future accounting graduates.
Old Dominion University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in finance
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) designation: Housing Credit Certified Professional
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Susan G. Komen of Tidewater - treasurer, finance committee chair
- United Way Women United
- Virginia Board of Accountancy - peer review oversight committee member