SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Katie joined the firm in 2012 and works with clients in a variety of industries, including government contracting, construction, real estate, and not-for-profits in the fields of health and welfare, foundations, education, culture and arts, member organizations, and tourist attractions.
She is experienced with audits conducted in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and Uniform Guidance (single audits) and is also involved in the preparation of the Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax (Form 990).
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in accounting
College of William & Mary
- Master of Accounting with an emphasis in taxation
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Zeta Tau Alpha