Summary of Experience
Cherrie joined the firm in 2017 with more than five years’ experience with an international accounting firm. She works with closely-held and medium-sized business providing general tax compliance and consulting services.
Her experience covers individual, corporate, partnership, and multi-state taxation in a variety of industries including construction, distribution, professional services, retail, and real estate.
The College of William & Mary
- Bachelor of Business Administration, accounting
- Master of Accounting with an emphasis in taxation
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- Tax Research Competency Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants