SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Brandon joined the firm in 2019 with more than eight years’ experience providing tax compliance and consulting services for operational entities. He works with clients in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, government contracting, and technology.
Brandon specializes in taxation related to closely-held partnerships, S-corporations, and C-corporations with multi-state activity. He has a holistic approach to client service, providing projections and strategic guidance for both the companies and their individual owners.
James Madison University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting
Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hampton Roads Tax Forum
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Virginia Society of Enrolled Agents - Tax Implications: Employee vs. Contractor