For COVID-19 Resources, Click Here

Event Details

TAX DEADLINE: C Corporations with Extensions

October 15, 2019

Location: , VA

If a calendar-year C corporation that filed an automatic six-month extension:

  • File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
  • Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.