Location: Norfolk, VA
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. (WEC), a local accounting firm in downtown Norfolk known for its forward-thinking workplace culture, is seeking administrative talent to join their team. WEC has a strong history of promoting within and has a career development program in place for its administrative team members. The ideal candidate for this experienced administrative position is one who is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is looking for long-term growth opportunities.
The firm is a proud recipient of numerous prestigious awards including Virginia Business’ “Best Places to Work in Virginia,” Accounting Today’s “Best Accounting Firms to Work For,” Inside Business’ “Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads,” and CoVa BIZ’s “Best Places to Work.” Watch this video to see what makes WEC a “Best Place to Work” and check out the firm’s Instagram to get a better idea of the day-to-day workplace culture.
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Summary: Provides experienced administrative support to assist the firm in servicing clients and meeting business objectives.
- Responsible for providing efficient service in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for accounting administrative support tasks such as, but not limited to, maintaining assigned client lists, processing tax returns, making copies, preparing mailings, and supporting professional staff with other tasks as assigned
- Responsible for general administrative support tasks such as, but not limited to, assisting in firm meeting/event coordination, assisting with office kitchen cleanup, preparing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes, providing relief to reception desk, and supporting professional staff with other tasks as assigned
- Responsible for various administrative tasks associated with new hires, promotions, and employee exits
- Responsible for maximizing personal charge time and efficient use of firm’s resources
- Communicate with others about activities and developments in areas of responsibility
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of administrative work experience required
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) proficiency required
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive to contribute to a dynamic collaborative team environment
- Prior accounting or professional services firm experience a plus