Summary of Experience
Marty is a founding shareholder of Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer and is the firm's managing shareholder. He has more than 37 years of experience working with clients in professional services, real estate, construction, manufacturing, retail, and wholesale distribution. Marty is also a member of the firm’s business valuation and litigation support team. He is a qualified expert witness in various courts and is experienced in giving testimony in a range of proceedings.
University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in commerce
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analyst
- ForKids, Inc. - board of directors
- Horizons Hampton Roads - advisory board of directors
- Hospitality for the Homeless - treasurer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - board of directors
- Simon Family JCC - immediate past president
- Tidewater Jewish Foundation - treasurer
- Tidewater Winds - president
- United Jewish Federation of Tidewater - audit and finance committee chair
- University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce - trustee
- Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities - Tidewater chapter board president, state board member
- Young Audiences of Virginia - vice president
- World Affairs Council of Hampton Roads - board of directors
- Virginia Business "Super CPA", multi-year honoree
- Young Audiences of Virginia "Volunteer of the Year"
- Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities "Humanitarian Award"
- Inside Business "Entrepreneurial Excellence Award"