Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. (WEC) offers a local touch with regional scope and national resources. Serving clients since 1989, we are today the second largest public accounting firm headquartered in the Hampton Roads region. Our team of CPAs and Advisors provides a broad range of assurance, tax and business consulting services and solutions that are strategically customized to fit our clients' unique and individual needs.
With WEC, you benefit with our continuity of staff, high level of shareholder involvement, and the expertise and support necessary to achieve your goals. Whether those goals include saving taxes, enhancing profitability, preserving wealth, starting a new business, stabilizing cash flow, determining enterprise value, developing a sound succession plan or unlocking your full bottom-line potential, we can help you achieve lasting, positive change.
You will be a valued client. We understand you need an accounting firm committed to helping you achieve your goals while providing exceptional service. Our clients value our personal attention, accessibility and responsiveness.
At Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, we seek to be your trusted partner.
We treat you with respect, honesty and integrity.
We deliver superior, value-added service through proactive, hands-on solutions.
We look forward to getting to know you.
The audit is a fundamental part of our ongoing relationship with you. An audit performed by Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer delivers credibility, objectivity and insight to your financial reporting.Read More
Our tax expertise and commitment to client service will save you time and money and help you streamline your day-to-day tax planning, tax preparation and tax compliance procedures.Read More
We measure our success by the successes of our clients. Our knowledgeable professionals bring you an unbiased perspective, creative thinking and sound technical advice, helping you make informed, sensible decisions.Read More
We have a sound understanding of the financial and operational issues facing the real estate industry. Our team of real estate accounting and tax professionals possess the skills that complement your business needs.Read More
Our MWD team has the vision, experience and resources to provide innovative solutions to niche and multi-national manufacturers in a variety of businesses.Read More
Retailers comprise the nation's second-largest industry, and retail sales annually add trillions of dollars to our GNP. We work with retail businesses to help them grow and compete in an ever-changing industry.Read More
Franchises are a great option for entrepreneurs. We work with start-up and established franchise organizations to help them grow and prosper in an always-competitive environment.Read More
Our government contracting team has gained a deep understanding of the government's processes and requirements, and how they apply to government contractors.Read More
Our construction team is proud to walk with clients through good and bad times. We have extensive experience working with a variety of construction companies and contractors in Hampton Roads and southern Virginia.Read More
Not-For-Profit organizations can make a significant difference in our community. We provide a range of services to NFPs, from accounting and auditing to high-level business consulting services.Read More
- Career OpportunitiesAre you looking a career opportunity with a CPA firm where you can make a meaningful difference?
- Wall Einhorn & Chernitzer P.C. "25 Ways of Giving Back" Anniversary Campaign to Benefit Local CharitiesWe are thrilled to kick off the “25 Ways of Giving Back” campaign in celebration of our silver anniv…
- WEC Recognized at Retailer of the Year CeremonyWEC Recognized at Retailer of the Year Ceremony
- Norfolk Ranks No. 4 in Job-Satisfaction SurveyNorfolk Ranks No. 4 in Job-Satisfaction Survey
- WEC's 8th Annual Open House!WEC's 8th Annual Open House!
- WEC Announces Promotion of Robert Burke, Senior Tax AccountantNorfolk, VA – July 1, 2014 - Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the prom…
- WEC Announces Promotion of Nell Hauck, Senior A & A AccountantNorfolk, VA – July 1, 2014 - Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the prom…
- WEC Announces Promotion of Katie Reed, Senior A & A AccountantNorfolk, VA – July 1, 2014 - Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the prom…
- WEC Announces Promotion of Philip Redman, Senior Tax Manager
- WEC Announces Promotion of Richard Groover, Senior A & A Manager
- WEC Announces Promotion of Eileen Gwaltney, Senior A & A ManagerNorfolk, VA – July 8, 2014 - Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the prom…