WEC Announces Promotion of Mudi Zhang, Supervisor
Contact: For more information contact:
Chelsea Moody, Marketing
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 - email@example.com
For Immediate Release
July 29, 2016
Norfolk, VA (July 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the promotion of Mudi Zhang from Senior Accountant to Supervisor.
Mudi has over 5 years of experience providing professional tax compliance and consulting services to partnerships, S-corporations, and high net-worth individuals and their families. Prior to joining Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. in 2015, Mudi worked in Los Angeles at an international professional tax services firm where she specialized in private client services.
Mudi graduated from University of Southern California where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance and a Master in Business Taxation.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable