Would you like to make a difference in the lives of your colleagues, your clients and your community? At Wall, Einhorn & Cherntizer, P.C. (WEC), you can.
WEC offers a unique career path with a wide variety of opportunities in tax, auditing, accounting, and consulting. A career choice with WEC offers:Direct contact with partners and managers
- Greater responsibilities at an earlier experience level
- Hands-on opportunities to work with a variety of clients
- Continuous training and development opportunities coupled with a formal mentoring program
- Specialization opportunities according to your desire and enthusiasm
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance the demands of career and family
- The ability to truly "make a difference" with your clients
- An open, friendly and interactive office atmosphere
We pride ourselves on being family friendly, team-oriented, and giving our employees the opportunities to advance themselves in the workplace. Our efforts have resulted in building a successful, dynamic firm with an employee turnover rate that is below the national average. This enables us to provide our clients with knowledgeable and consistent client service teams.
In order to meet the above standards, we are looking for individuals who meet or exceed the following:
Professional Staff: Must be degreed accountants who have either completed their 150 hours or are working towards that goal and plan to sit for the CPA exam as well as meet the standards listed below.
Administrative Staff: Must have previous administrative experience as well as meet the standards listed below.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Initiative and Resourcefulness
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Coordination
- Attitude and Cooperation
- Customer Focus