Summary of Experience
Robert joined the firm in 2013 and provides tax advice and planning for a wide range of entity types in various industries including manufacturing, franchise, government contracting, hospitality, and real estate.
He specializes in tax planning and strategy for high net worth individuals and their closely held businesses. He enjoys consulting on the tax issues related to entity structuring, mergers, acquisitions, and other transactional matters to help clients make the most financially-sound decisions.
Christopher Newport University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in finance
Old Dominion University
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Central Business District Association
- VSCPA - ambassador