Summary of Experience
Ray began his career in public accounting in 2007 and has extensive experience performing attestation engagements and audits conducted in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Government Auditing Standards, and Uniform Guidance (single audit).
He has expertise in working with government agencies including cities and local governments, school districts, fire departments, and public transportation systems, among others. Ray also works with not-for-profits in the fields of education, religion, and private charities. He is also involved in the review of the Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax (Form 990) and consults with clients on various projects.
San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting information systems
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia, California
- AICPA Advanced Single Audit Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- California Society of Municipal Financial Officers
- Government Finance Officers’ Association