SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Mudi joined the firm in 2015 with experience in private client services from an international accounting firm. She works with clients in both the individual sector and business entities in a variety of industries.
She has experience providing professional tax compliance and consulting services to partnerships, S-corporations, and high net-worth individuals and their families. Mudi is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in corporate finance
- Master of Business Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia, California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Certified Public Accountants
- Symphonicity, board of directors
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, tax advisory committee member