Summary of Experience
Marty is a founding shareholder of Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer and has retired after 30 years of services to the firm. His nearly 40 years of experience included working with clients in professional services, real estate, construction, manufacturing, retail, and wholesale distribution.
University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in commerce
- ForKids, Inc. - board of directors
- Horizons Hampton Roads - advisory council
- Hospitality for the Homeless - treasurer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Light The Night Hampton Roads chair
- Mosaic Steel Orchestra - board of directors
- Simon Family JCC - immediate past president
- Tidewater Jewish Foundation - treasurer
- Tidewater Winds - president
- United Jewish Federation of Tidewater - audit and finance committee chair
- Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities - Tidewater chapter board president, state board member
- Young Audiences of Virginia - board member at large
- WHRO - governing board of directors
- World Affairs Council of Hampton Roads - board of directors
- Old Dominion University Strome College of Business School of Accountancy "Inspiration and Leadership Award"
- Virginia Business "Super CPA", multi-year honoree
- Young Audiences of Virginia "Volunteer of the Year"
- Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities "Humanitarian Award"
- Inside Business "Entrepreneurial Excellence Award"