SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Gary joined the firm in 2005 with extensive experience providing professional services in the legal profession and working for corporations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to technology start-ups.
Gary is the leader of the firm’s Business Valuation & Litigation Support Team. He has substantial experience in the appraisal of business entities and business interests. Gary’s valuation assignments include appraisals for estate and gift tax purposes, mergers and acquisitions, ESOP compliance, litigation support, and the valuation of fractional interests in undivided property. He has qualified as an expert witness in various courts and is experienced in giving testimony.
Oxford University, England
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in finance and accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Horizons Hampton Roads - board of directors
- Community Leadership Partners (Hampton Roads Community Foundation)
- The Value Examiner - board of directors
- Virginia Business “Super CPA”, multi-year honoree