SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Dasha joined the firm in 2018 with seven years’ experience providing tax compliance and consulting services in the manufacturing, hospitality, and not-for-profit industries. She also prepares individual returns for the owners and executives of those closely-held businesses. She specializes in multi-state taxation.
In addition to compliance, Dasha enjoys helping nonprofits use their Form 990 to present themselves and their mission in the best possible light to attract potential donors. Dasha is also fluent in Russian.
Old Dominion University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hampton Roads Tax Forum
- Inside Business, “What Nonprofits Need to Know About Compliance”