SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Angie joined the firm in 2016 with experience in individual and small business taxation, accounting services, and tax planning. She specializes in individual and business income tax strategy and planning, working with a variety of clients in the commercial and residential real estate, hospitality, retail & franchise, and distribution industries. She is also experienced with fiduciary tax and accounting services as well as preparation of not-for-profit tax returns.
- Bachelor of Science in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Hampton Roads Tax Forum