Summary of Experience
Adam joined the firm in 2012 and works with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing & distribution, not-for-profit entities, and retail & franchise.
He co-leads the education sector of the firm’s Not-For-Profit Client Service Team and has experience with not-for-profit foundations, tax credit programs, and employee benefit plans. He is also involved in the review of the Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax (Form 990) and consults with clients on various projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in accounting and information systems
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in finance
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chesapeake Bay Wine Classic Foundation, board of governors
- Junior Achievement of Greater Hampton Roads, board of directors
- LEAD Hampton Roads, class of 2019