Summary of Experience
Adam joined the firm in 2012 and works with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing & distribution, not-for-profit, and franchise.
He co-leads the education sector of the firm’s Not-For-Profit Client Service Team and has experience with audits conducted in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133, foundations and scholarships, and employee benefit plans. Adam is also involved in the preparation and review of the Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax (Form 990).
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in finance
- Certified Public Accountant; Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chesapeake Bay Wine Classic Foundation, board of governors
- Junior Achievement of Greater Hampton Roads, board of directors