Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. (WEC), a regional accounting firm known for its forward-thinking workplace culture, is seeking a recruiting specialist to join their team.
The firm is a proud recipient of numerous prestigious awards including Virginia Business’ “Best Places to Work in Virginia," Accounting Today's “Best Accounting Firms to Work For,” Inside Business' “Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads” and CoVa BIZ's “Best Places to Work.”
Watch this video to see what makes WEC a “Best Place to Work” and check out our Instagram account to see what the day-to-day culture is like at WEC.
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits Include: Three (3) weeks paid time off (with incremental increases after meeting time of service criteria), $200 annual wellness reimbursement, continuing professional education and tuition assistance, 401(k) profit sharing plan with firm match, seven (7) paid holidays and two (2) floating holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, long-term disability, paid parental leave and paid bereavement leave.
Other Perks Include: Flexible scheduling and option to telecommute as needed, “dress for your day” dress code, 36 hour summer work weeks, complimentary in-office massages during busy season, formal mentoring program, 24 hours paid time for community service in addition to regularly scheduled community service events open to whole firm, electronic sit-to-stand desks, regular firm socials and team-building activities, paid parking space, and much more!
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Position Summary: Builds talent pipeline through recruitment of interns, entry-level positions and experienced hires. Position reports to chief operating officer.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process for all positions (interns, entry level positions and experienced hires) in all departments (audit, tax, cost segregation, high net worth and administrative) for a top 250 public accounting firm
- Select optimum recruitment channels based on market and needs of the organization
- Execute on-campus and in-house recruiting events targeted at securing intern candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with accounting departments, leadership organizations, and career placement centers at each of the firm’s target universities
- Source passive candidates with goal of securing experienced hires
- Manage candidate screening, interview coordination and candidate selection process
- Promote firm’s employer brand through creation of social media and video content
- Coordinate creation of display materials and promotional literature for recruiting events
- Select promotional products to be used for new hires and recruiting events
- Explore market’s best practices in recruitment and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- 2+ years recruiting experience required, preferably in a corporate setting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- Ability to travel to various college campuses during peak recruiting season (August-October) as well as sporadically throughout the year
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and be resourceful
- Drive to contribute to a dynamic collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or communications a plus
- Prior accounting or professional services firm experience a plus
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification a plus