Family Finance Liaison
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. (WEC), a local accounting firm known for its forward-thinking workplace culture, is seeking a Family Finance Liaison to join their team.
The firm is a proud recipient of numerous prestigious awards including Virginia Business’ “Best Places to Work in Virginia," Accounting Today's “Best Accounting Firms to Work For,” Inside Business' “Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads” and CoVa BIZ's “Best Places to Work.” Watch this video to see what makes WEC a “Best Place to Work” and check out our Instagram account to see what the day-to-day culture is like at WEC.
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Benefits Include: 5 weeks paid time off, $200 annual wellness reimbursement, continuing
professional education and tuition assistance, 401(k) profit sharing plan, seven paid holidays and two floating holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability.
Other Perks Include: Flexible scheduling and option to telecommute as needed, 36 hour summer work weeks, complimentary in-office massages during busy season, formal mentoring program, 24 hours paid time for community service in addition to regularly scheduled community service events open to whole firm, electronic sit-to-stand desks, regular firm socials and team-building activities, paid parking space, and much more!
Send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Position Summary: To provide comprehensive support to client in all financial dealings including acting as liaison between the client, all third parties (attorney, CPAs, brokers, bankers, real estate professionals, etc.) and family members.
• Daily communication (via telephone, email) with clients, internal Family Office personnel and family members
• Monitor/manage cash flow and lines of credit balance daily
• Initiate cash transfers for investments, payment of some payables and transfers between
accounts and family members
• Responsible for interacting with attorneys, brokers, bankers and other professionals;
reviewing contracts, settlement statements and coordination of delivery of documents
• Manage and monitor charitable funding requests to family foundations
• Coordinates delivery of all documents to client and family members for signature and return of signed documents to point of origin of all cash, investing, financing, trust and purchasing activity
• Maintain document files relating to investments, purchases, trusts, loans, etc.
• Manage other financial projects as required
Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of current experience as a bookkeeper/accountant with administrative duties.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products; specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
Certification is a plus.
• Must be able to manage all responsibilities without daily supervision and direction. Must be able to meet all deadlines.
• Must be able to thrive in fast-paced, high volume work environment.
• Extended hours are required during peak times of the year.
• Candidates must provide references.
• With the candidate’s permission and prior to an offer of employment, a background and
reference check will be conducted.