WEC Named one of the 2016 Best Accounting Firms to Work for
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
150 West Main St., Norfolk VA 23510
For Immediate Release
August 10, 2016
Norfolk, VA (August 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. (WEC) was recently named as one of the 2016 Best Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work for. Accounting Today has partnered with Best Companies Group to identify companies that have excelled in creating quality workplaces for employees.
This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in the accounting industry, benefiting the industry’s economy, workforce and businesses. The list is made up of 100 companies.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an accounting firm;
- Have a facility in the United States;
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the United States; and
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Companies from across the United States entered the two-part survey process to determine the Accounting Today’s Best Firms to Work for. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. This part of the process was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration, and survey process, analyzed the data and determined the final ranking.
“The firms on this list represent the best workplaces in the accounting profession,” said Accounting Today Editor-in-Chief Daniel Hood. “They are outstanding places to build a career.”
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable