WEC Announces Promotion of Steven Sandoval, Individual Tax & Small Business Consultant
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Immediate Release
July 29, 2016
Norfolk, VA (July 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the promotion of Steven. E Sandoval from Supervisor to Individual Tax and Small Business Consultant.
Steven Sandoval, CPA joined WEC in 2006. He provides tax advice and implements planning strategies for a wide variety of clients. He specializes in high net-worth individuals and closely-held businesses.
Steven graduated from Old Dominion University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specialization in Accounting, He also earned a Bachelor of Science in Communications at Radford University.
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Wooden Boat Workshop, Treasurer
Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia, Volunteer, Child Nutrition Advisory Council Memner, Kids Café Monitor
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable