WEC Announces Promotion of Ryan D. Young, Senior Manager
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 – email@example.com
For Immediate Release
July 29, 2016
Norfolk, VA (July 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the promotion of Ryan D. Young from Manager to Senior Manager.
Ryan Young, CPA joined Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. in 2004. Ryan provides tax advice and implements planning strategies for a wide variety of clients, specializing in the retail, government contracting and real estate industries. His expertise includes multi state tax issues and transactional work.
Ryan graduated from Virginia Tech where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board Member
Hampton Roads Tax Forum
United Way of South Hampton Roads, Board Member
Young Leaders Society
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable