WEC Announces Promotion of Robert Burke, Supervisor
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Immediate Release
July 29, 2016
Norfolk, VA (July 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the promotion of Robert O. Burke from Senior Accountant to Supervisor.
Robert O. Burke, CPA joined Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. in 2013. Robert provides tax planning, consulting, and compliance for a wide range of clients specializing in manufacturing and wholesale, government contracting, real estate. His expertise includes mergers/acquisitions and multi-state tax issues.
Robert graduated from Christopher Newport University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance. He earned his Master of Accounting at Old Dominion University.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable