WEC Announces Promotion of John M. Waters, Manager
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 – email@example.com
For Immediate Release
July 29, 2016
Norfolk, VA (July 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the promotion of John M. Waters from Supervisor to Manager.
John M. Waters, CPA joined WEC in 2009 and specializes in accounting and attestation engagements. John is the co-leader of the firm’s not-for-profit niche and works with clients in variety of industries, including not-for-profit, employee benefit plans, real estate, government contracting and construction. He also has experience with audits conducted in accordance with Governmental Auditing Standards and Uniform Guidance.
John graduated from Old Dominion University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specialization in Accounting, and a Master of Science in Accounting.
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants Beta Alpha Psi
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants Leader Institute, Volunteer
Reading is Fundamental, Volunteer Reader
Relay for Life
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable