WEC Announces Promotion of Christine Hines, Senior Accountant
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 - email@example.com
For Immediate Release
July 29, 2016
Norfolk, VA (July 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce the promotion of Christine C. Hines from Staff Accountant to Senior Accountant.
Christine C. Hines, CPA joined Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. in 2014. Christine provides tax advice and planning for a wide range of entities in various industries including retail, government contracting, real estate and high net worth individuals.
Christine graduated from Virginia Tech where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance. She earned her Master of Science at Old Dominion University.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable