Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. Announces Michael P. Tamny, CPA
Contact: For more information contact:
Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.
757.625.4700 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Immediate Release
August 10, 2016
Norfolk, VA (August 2016): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P. C. (WEC) is pleased to announce that Michael P. Tamny, Staff Accountant, recently completed all four sections of the CPA exam and is now a licensed CPA in the state of Virginia.
Michael Tamny, CPA joined WEC in 2015 and specializes in tax services for partnerships, S-corporations and high net-worth individuals. Michael works with clients in a variety of industries, including real estate, manufacturing and information technology.
Michael graduated from James Madison University in 2014 where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He received his Master of Science in Professional Accounting from Seton Hall University in 2015.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable