Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. named as one of the IPA 300
Contact: Chelsea Moody, Marketing Coordinator
email@example.com - 757.625.4700
For Immediate Release
September 18, 2015
Norfolk, VA (September 2015): Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. (WEC) is pleased to announce that it was recently named as one of the IPA 300, by INSIDE Public Accounting.
The IPA 300 issue, published in October, takes up where the IPA 200 leaves off, listing the 201st through 300th largest accounting firms in the nation. IPA 300 firms are ranked by revenues, with $7.6 million being the minimum to make the list this year. This definitive list was compiled by analyzing more than 500 responses to IPA’s Survey and Analysis of Firms. CPA firm associations also assisted in identifying the nation's largest firms.
- Honor Amazing CFOs With a Virginia CFO Award Nomination
- UPDATE: Change to 2018–2019 VSCPA Board of Directors Slate
- Merging or Acquiring? Don't Forget State and Local Taxes
- When They Don't Want to Hear What You Have to Say
- Kellie Fedkenheuer Makes a Difference Through Government Auditing, Ethics Teaching
- Feed temporarily unavailable