Carl H. Wyatt
Background & Experience
Carl Wyatt joined Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C. in 2005. Carl has over 30 years of experience in the field of taxation, including 10 years with a national accounting firm. His areas of expertise include not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing, real estate, construction, closely-held businesses and estates and trusts.
- B.S., Business Administration, Christopher Newport University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (TCVSCPA)
- Virginia Business magazine's "Super CPAs" award, multi-year recipient