Angela R. Kerns
Background & Experience
With over 15 years in public accounting, Angela provides a wide range of advisory and consulting services to her clients in the areas of real estate and audits of employee benefit plans. She leads WEC’s Real Estate services team and has concentrated expertise serving multi-family developers whose portfolios range from local to national. Angela specializes in providing accounting and consulting services for projects that qualify for low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC).
Angela’s clients appreciate her holistic client service approach, managing her engagements from inception to completion while serving as the key point of contact to other engagement team members.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) with a Concentration in Accounting, James Madison University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Tidewater Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (TCVSCPA)
- Rotary Club of Norfolk, Board of Directors
- Central Business District Association (CBDA)
- Reading is Fundamental, Coordinator and Volunteer Reader
- Samaritan House Real Estate Advisory Board
- United Way of South Hampton Roads Women's Leadership Council
- Virginia Business magazine's "Super CPA" award, multi-year recipient